Sunday, December 19, 2010

My week in bullet points: December 13-19, 2010

Here's a summary of what happened in my life this week, just in case you missed it.
  • Started my participation in the Reverb 10 challenge. I was almost two weeks late getting started, but I've a lot of fun so far! Check out this week's posts: Action, Appreciate, 5 Minutes, Friendship, Lesson Learned, Try
  • FINISHED THE SEMESTER. Now four weeks of winter break!
  • Attempted to do all of my Christmas shopping in one day. HA! I did most of it, actually. People are horrible and I avoided THREE possible car accidents.
  • Got a a lovely badge of praise from Scandal In The Choir Loft for my post about a particularly bad piece of advertising.
  • Justin and I traveled to Harrisburg, IL and Lousville, KY to visit family. I'm tired, so I'm going to summarize in bracketed sentences. Highway ice pellets. Penis in a stocking. Daquiris at noon. Majestic Southern Indiana landscape. Vomiting in a hotel room. CHEESECAKE. Awkward comments about getting married. Swindled by a buffet. Excellent getaway.
It's 10:00 and I'm exhausted. I'm not going to get to today's Reverb 10 prompt. I did think about the prompt in the car, though. I just don't have anything concrete to write/I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP. I'll get back in the game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment