Sunday, December 12, 2010

My week in bullet points: December 6-12, 2010

Here's a summary of what happened in my life this week, just in case you missed it.
  • I studied. A LOT. I think my brain has liquefied and startd dribbling out of my ear.
  • I blogged about my first tattoo.
  • I emailed blogger and Boobquake creator Jennifer McCreight to tell her that my speech about the Boobquake had taken first place at three consective Speech tournaments. Not only did I get a nice email back, but she gave me a little shoutout on her blog. Wheeeee!
  • Justin and I went to a karaoke place and pretty much sang to an empty bar. Awesome because we got to do whatever we wanted, lame because we sang a lot and our throats hurt.
  • Sent a message to a first-grader who had been bullied for her love of Star Wars.
  • A friend sent me a link to an item that I tooooootally think someone should get me for Christmas because, let's face it, I just may have a Boba Fett-ish. ;-)
  • Went to two family functions with Justin. I learned something about myself. When playing Outburst, I am a coveted team member when the category is "Famous Jackson's" and I say things like, "Jackson Pollock!" When playing Outburst, I am not a coveted team member when the category is "Things You Find In A Garage" and I say things like, "Fugitive criminals?"
  • Found a photo of me on the internet that I forgot I had posed for. This was my costume in Company. Yeah. This is exactly why straight guys needs to do theatre. They are missing out on some very excellent and sexy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment