- After watching the Grammy's, I wrote a post shedding the tiniest amount of light possible about how Lady Gaga and Madonna inspire me and teach me how to be a strong woman.
- I didn't get to see Justin on Valentine's Day (which didn't bum me out because we don't really put that much emphasis on Valentine's Day being a special day for us as a couple), but I did feel the love in my Forensics office, where my Speech Wife made me a Valentine's Day card and the boys on my team bought the girls delicious cookies.
- Traveled out to the city to work with Rabbit White on her upcoming project, Lady Porn Day. Click here to learn all the info about Lady Porn Day. If you're on Twitter, you can get in on the conversation RIGHT NOW by using the hashtag #ladypornday and check back in with me this Tuesday (February 22), which is the official date for Lady Porn Day, for my thoughts on porn, as well as some other surprises!
- On my Tuesday morning commute, I crossed something seemingly average to most yet extraordinarily bold to me off of my bucket list. Read about it, won't you?
- Tried to make Justin watch Showgirls. He couldn't get through it. I, however, loved every second of it.
- Competed in a Forensics tournament for the first time since December. I had a great time, saw friends from other teams and some of the COD Forensics alumni, which always makes my day. To top it all off, I took 2nd place in Communication Analysis!
What's to come in the week ahead? Well, aside from work, school, and another tournament, LADY PORN DAY IS TUESDAY! So much work has gone into it and it has been such a privilege to be a part of Rabbit's branichild. Hope you guys love it as much as we do!