- I blogged about the discovery of a group of men who want to boycott American women in their romantic lives. Said boycotters had negative responses. Welcome to the Internet.
- Had my first date night of the year with Justin. It was sooo nice to go out to eat (with a gift card, el oh el), stare at each other in dim lighting, and speak in hushed tones. Some of those hushed tones may have contained words about the obnoxious lady across the dining room who was talking about personal issues at a surprising volume.
- Attended a Speech workshop and got some work done. It was nice to see everyone again and get back into the swing of Forensics-type stuff.
- Saw Black Swan with my best friend. Great film, great company, great conversation afterwards. Love love love.
- I won a SexIs Twitter Trivia contest! Lesson learned: if you spend your entire week on the Internet, you can win a bottle of $40 massage oil. (The question: "SexIs' comedic columnist, the Bloggess, was the focus of a story by what mainstream news organization this week?" Answer, without doing a bit of research: The Huffington Post. I may be lame, but at least I won a prize for my lameness.)
And now for my 365 Photo of the Week:
|Yes, two weeks in a row of Weetzie Dog. Can you blame me?|