Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random Things That Tickle Me-- "My Cats Are Famous"

Every now and then, I come across a blog that leaves me in stitches.  The Bloggess, Hyperbole And A Half, The Oatmeal, are blogs that tickle me and make me think, "Gosh, I wish I knew people this funny in real life."

Turns out, I do know people that funny.

My friend/sister's girlfriend/"sister" Kendall has taken up a new hobby and turned it into a blog.  Now, when I say "hobby," I don't mean something active like parasailing or building popsicle stick cabins.  Kendall's hobby is photoshopping pictures of her cats onto the bodies of humans (mainly celebrities).  Thus, My Cats Are Famous was born.  It's a Tumbler format with just photos of humans with cat heads, but her pets are all very photogenic and natural models.  These photos are extremely silly and they make me giggle incessantly.  So check it out, won't you?


This is an example of the kind of brilliance you will find at mycatsarefamous.blogspot.com

(Yeah, this was purely a plug post.  The assignment of term papers/projects means Kait has very little time to produce actual "content.")

No comments:

Post a Comment